Troy Public Schools Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide students with the opportunity for academic achievement within an atmosphere that encourages exploration, mutual respect, accountability, and lifelong learning.
* Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
* Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
* Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
* Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff enhances student self-esteem.
* A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
* Students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
* The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.